Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Reason

My life is moving fast. Too fast. It seems like yesterday my 4 and half year old was kicking in my belly. Today I have not one but 3 small people keeping me on my toes. Life with a preschooler, a 3-year old and a toddler can be, lets just say, a bit busy. I find my self forgetting some of the small things that I sooo very much want to remember. I also want to share those things with friends and family. I want a record of the day to day silly little things they do. So, I've decided to blog. It's the best way I can think of to organize it right now. Sure, I could keep a baby book or a journal of some sort but there's no guarantee that something like that wouldn't get destroyed. Anything paper doesn't usually have a long life span around here and it's not as easy to share with friends and relatives that live far away. I can also save a few trees this way. :) I may not get to this every day but I hope to update it a least a couple times a week so, if I do blink, I can come back and read my posts and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment